Below, you’ll find legal documentation for all Wargaming.net products & services.
Effective: 1 June 2019
By creating, joining or managing clans, users of World of Tanks Blitz signify their consent to the application of these Clan Rules and the License Agreement, Game Rules and other Wargaming rules.
Please note that the list of violations in these Clan Rules is not exhaustive. Wargaming reserves the right to impose restrictions for violations not expressly specified in these Clan Rules if required by changes in game mechanics or legislation, and should users invent new ways of gaining an unfair advantage or benefit in the Game.
1. Clan registration is offered to you on a fee basis. The registration fee will be automatically charged from the account of the player creating a clan at the time of registration.
2. The number of clan members must not exceed 50 people.
3. The clan name consists of the full name and tag (abbreviation).
4. The full clan name can contain lowercase and uppercase characters of the Latin, Cyrillic, and other national alphabets, spaces, digits, hyphens (-) and underscores (_).
5. The full clan name can contain 2-25 characters.
6. The tag can contain only uppercase Latin characters, hyphens (-), underscores (_) and digits.
7. The tag can contain 2-5 characters.
8. Both the full name and tag are unique and are not case sensitive.
9. A clan motto can be added in the corresponding field when the clan is created. Lowercase and uppercase characters of the Latin, Cyrillic, and other national alphabets, spaces, digits, hyphens (-) and underscores (_) can be used. The maximum length of a clan motto is 100 characters. The motto field must be filled in to proceed.
10. A clan description can also be added in the corresponding field when the clan is created. Lowercase and uppercase characters of the Latin, Cyrillic, and other national alphabets, spaces, digits, hyphens (-) and underscores (_) can be used. The maximum length of a clan description is 1000 characters.
11. Full and abbreviated clan names and clan mottoes and descriptions must not:
11.1. be implicitly or explicitly connected to any organizations, historical or political figures, particularly those convicted by an international tribunal of crimes against humanity that thus cause a negative reaction in a considerable number of people, or to any figures or names of terrorist organizations, including currently operating ones. Violation example: the use of Nazi attributes, abbreviations or symbols of any kind, e.g. “SS”, as well as initials, names or last names of Nazi figures;
11.2. contain a reference to racial or national superiority, as well as promote discrimination in any form;
11.3. imply any insult or obscenity;
11.4. be related to pedophilia, disability or consequences of violence.
11.5. contain obscene, rude, abusive, offensive acronyms, expressions or phrases;
11.6. insult a particular ethnic or racial group in any way;
11.7. implicitly or explicitly be associated with sexual intercourse or violence;
11.8. describe the most primitive human or animal biological functions and reflexes;
11.9. implicitly or explicitly promote, refer to or use alcohol or drugs;
11.10. contain the intellectual property of third parties without the consent of the copyright holders;
11.11. contain information that could lead to erroneous perception of the clan as a clan of the Administration;
11.12. contain links to other Internet resources, except for links to Wargaming resources or fan resources that are defined as friendly by Wargaming;
11.13. in any way violate the Clan Rules, License Agreement, Game Rules, other Wargaming rules or the law.
Full clan names and tags, as well as mottoes and clan descriptions indirectly related to prohibited ones, are also not allowed.
Any full clan names or tags, as well as mottoes and clan descriptions violating these rules must be changed and made to comply with the rules, otherwise the clan can be disbanded, especially if there are complaints from concerned parties or copyright holders. In particularly obvious and serious situations, the clan may be disbanded and access to the Game for its members’ accounts may be permanently blocked as a restrictive measure. Wargaming will determine how serious the violation is. In such cases, game funds spent on setting up full or abbreviated clan names (tags), mottoes or descriptions that violate the Rules will not be refunded.
Wargaming is not liable for the creation of similar clan tags and clan names. No administrative action will be taken toward such clans.
12. Wargaming is fully responsible for deciding whether there is a violation of the Clan Rules and the seriousness of the violation in each specific case. Wargaming has the right but is not obliged to give the clan violating the Rules up to 24 hours to remedy the violation.
13. Wargaming will not consider complaints related to conflicts between clans. Clan commanders, their deputies and appointed representatives are responsible for resolving conflicts. The clan commander confirms that clan members have the relevant authority by appointing them to the position of officer or other clan positions. By joining a clan, regular members accept the clan’s internal rules.
14. Any violation of the Clan Rules automatically entails the violation of the License Agreement and other Wargaming rules and shall provide grounds for sanctions against the clan creator, commander or other person having the authority to manage the clan.
15. In the event that several clan players commit repeated violations of the Clan Rules, the Game Rules or the License Agreement, Wargaming shall have the right to disband such clan without any indemnification to the clan and individual players.